Flavius Mareka TVET College
Flavius Mareka TVET College
Flavius Mareka TVET College has three campuses. The Sasolburg grounds has two locales gaining practical experience in Engineering Studies and Business Studies courses separately. The other two campus Kroonstad campus and Mphohadi campus are situated in the Kroonstad region.
Aside from offering full-time and low maintenance formal projects at its three campus, Flavius Mareka TVET College is additionally pleased with the way that it takes education and training to networks.
Flavius Mareka TVET College Courses and its Requirements
The National Certificate Vocational (NCV) offers projects of study in an assortment of professional fields. The projects are planned to straightforwardly react to the need abilities requests of the South African economy.
- Civil and Engineering Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Generic Management
- Office Administration
NATED / Report 191 programmes are delivered under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training and quality assured by Umalusi. The programmes consist of 18 months theoretical studies at colleges and 18 months relevant practical application in work places. Engineering studies range from N1 – N6 while Business and Utility Studies range from N4 – N6
- Intro Business Studies
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Management Assistant
- N1 Engineering
- N2 Engineering (Electrical)
- N3 Engineering
- N4 Engineering (excluding Mechanical & Civil)
- N4 Engineering (Mechanical & Civil)
- N5 Engineering
- N6 Engineering
- Grade 9 (Part time) and Failed Grade 12 (Fulltime) for N1 admission
- Grade 12 for N4 admission
Learnships and Skill Programmess
- CISCO IT Essentials
- Basic Computer Training
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
- AAT – Accounting Qualification
- Hair care enrollment form.
- Chemical Plant Operations
How to Apply to the College
Below is step by step guide to Apply. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need email address when filling the form, it is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
Flavius Mareka TVET College Location
C/O Fichardt & Bell Street,
Private bag 2009,
016 976 0829,
016 976 0829/0815 –
016 973 1618