King Hintsa TVET College
King Hintsa TVET College
King Hintsa TVET College is arranged in the South Eastern Region of the Eastern Cape. The Central Administration Office is at N2 Mthatha street, Butterworth close to WSU (Butterworth grounds).
The college is spread between the two Local Municipality with two grounds Centane,Teko and Admin Center arranged in Mnquma Local Municipality. Dutywa and HB Tsengwa Campuses are arranged in Mbashe Local Municipality. School grounds are at a range of + – 60 KM separated.
The college offers NC (V), Report 191 and Skills Development programs at various Campuses. The King Hintsa TVET College is notable for instructing grown-ups, out of school youth and task connected students going from students with a low scholarly foundation to the individuals who have had freedoms to upgrade their instructive level.
King Hintsa FET College is offering energizing, current and and relevant programmes of study. These professional projects are the 14 high abilities, superior grade and high information programs being presented at King Hintsa FET College. These projects are planned to straightforwardly react to the need abilities request of the country.
National Certificate (Vocational)
- Civil Engineering & Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastruction Construction
- Engineering & Related Design
- Finance, Economics & Accounting
- Information Technology & Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Primary Agriculture
- Travel & Tourism
The following Short Courses are offered at Teko Campus of King Hintsa TVET College:
- Computer Literacy
- Motor Mechanics
Duration: 6 months per N-level
- NSC / N3 / Grade 12 for N4
- N4 for N5
- N5 for N6 An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies; or
Each subject covers a period of six months (January to June or July to November). Four subjects must be taken for each course. Students who passed Introductory N4, N4, N5 and N6 will be issued with a certificate in the specific field of study.
To qualify for a National Diploma, students need to obtain and complete 18 months relevant practical experience.
Duration: 11 weeks per N-level
- An appropriate National Certificate N3 Engineering Studies; or
- A Senior Certificate, with at least three instructional offerings which are applicable to the instructional offerings chosen by the candidate for the programme; or
- An equivalent qualification
- Proceed to next level only when the previous level has been successfully completed i.e. N4 for N5, etc.
To qualify for a National Diploma, students need to obtain and complete 18 months relevant practical experience
Document Required for Application
- Certified copy of id/birth certificate or passport.
- Certified copy of senior certificate or equivalent. If still in grade 12, marks obtained in grade 11 together with most recent grade 12 marks. If you attend any college, an original academic record and a certificate or certified copies of other certificates obtained previously.
- NCV: evidence of grade 9 as a highest grade passed certified copy of id / birth certificate and certified copies of parent’s id or Guardian, where applicable.
- International students: certified copies of passport, study permit and evaluation certificate from SAQA (were necessary).
- Fees as per policy of the institution in collaboration with DHET.
218 Mthatha Road , Next To WSU Ibika | Call : +27 47 401 6400 | firstname.lastname@example.org